Waterman Ep. VIII Trailer Waterman Ep. VIII Trailer

episode VIII????

this was great, but where the heck is episode 8???? Your author comments said it was available at watermanstudios.com but I didn't see anything there about waterman VIII, whats goin' on???

lordofthematrixwars lordofthematrixwars

amazing

Dude...THAT-WAS-FREAKING-AWESO OOMMMMMMMEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Making of Zelda Movie Making of Zelda Movie

hilarious

That was so funny, I love all your stuff!

Jedi Duels Jedi Duels

Great movie

I loved this one, and the previous one in the series. All I can say is that I hope there will be a third!

Unforgotten Realms: Epi1 Unforgotten Realms: Epi1

Freakin awesome!

As a DnD player myself, I know how annoying it can be to play with a total god damn moron!! Very funny man, awesome flash. Love the drawing style.

Balthor's Tales From Hell Balthor's Tales From Hell

Great!

Haha, that was funny lol

Perfect Kirby 3.3 Perfect Kirby 3.3

LOVED IT!!!

It was so great, so much better than any other ones!! Hahaha, John dies in like every one. Roy's voice is SOOOO annoying. One question, how does Kirby pull the guns' triggers if he doesn't have any fingers?

Perfect Kirby 3.2 Perfect Kirby 3.2

Loved it!

I didn't like the animation of Perfect Kirby 1 and 2. I'm very impressed with how much the animation has advanced. Everything about PK is much much better in #3. I really liked it.

Perfect Kirby 2 Perfect Kirby 2

Mediocre

Ok, i know how big a following Perfect Kirby has, but I've felt this way about all of them up to this one, and I'm sorry to all you who really like it, but I have to speak my mind. I think that the animating is pretty bad. Maybe if the animator stopped fooling around with retarded unnecessary gimmicky 3d animation, and focused on developing his infantile regular flash animation, the graphics could actually be taken seriously.
I do however like the story and writing, which is why I gave style a 9. The violence was also good, however badly animated it and the blood was. I mean really, has this guy ever heard of a tutorial.
I didnt find that many problems in the sound, except for the goofy (not in a good way) and exaggerated voice acting. No offense, but it was pretty pathetic.
The humorous remarks were sparse, and the ones that were there weren't that funny, though it did have its moments, such as Richie shooting John in the background, and Kirby saying "see you on monday." after having shot a guy out of a window. Overall, good story, not as funny as I would have liked, and not nearly as well animated as i would have liked.
I'm sorry, and have much respect for the two of you, as you seem to have gathered quite a following, but I felt it needed to be said.

Kong Kong

Amazing

I loved it! It's amazing how you can, without giving any hint of a prior storyline, draw the viewer in so fast. The graphics were great, sound cued up perfectly, and just the right amount of violence to make it exciting, but not an unrealistic bloodbath. It was extremely good. My compliments.